The Electronics and Medical Engineering Department provides East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust and many other local health care providers (listed below), with a comprehensive medical equipment management service and currently supports in excess of 30,000 medical devices across nearly 2000 clinical locations via a team of 22 technical, clinical and administration staff.
We are registered to the quality management standard ISO9001:2008 and work closely with health care professionals, patients and equipment suppliers to offer a service that meets, and we hope exceeds, the level of care expected of today's clinical technologists.
EME has a long tradition of providing high quality medical equipment services to both the NHS and private health care providers throughout Sussex. Our services range from ad-hoc breakdown repairs, to fully managed medical maintenance contracts. We work closely with equipment suppliers and offer a one-stop shop to our customers with regular site visits and contract reviews. In addition to the customers listed below, EME work with many GPs, health centres, physiotherapists, chiropodists and others.
For details on equipment maintenance contracts or how EME can help you please call Simeon Beaumont (EME Manager) at Eastbourne DGH on (01323) 414900.
Our customers include
- BMI Esperance Hospital, Eastbourne, East Sussex
- BMI Goring Hall Hospital, Goring-by-sea, West Sussex
- Spire Conquest Hospital, Hastings, East Sussex
- Spire Gatwick Park, Horley, Surrey
- Chaseley Trust, Eastbourne, East Sussex
- The Horder Centre, Crowborough, East Sussex
- East Sussex Downs and Weald PCT
- Hastings and Rother PCT
- Sussex Community NHS Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust